Policy of personal data processing pursuant to articles 13-14 of Regulation EU 2016/679
Data subjects: Business Partners (Customers/Clients) and their Contacts
SCHNELL SpA as data controller of your personal data (herein after “personal data”), according to Regulation EU 2016/679, herein after 'GDPR', hereby informs you that the aforementioned regulation provides for the protection of data subjects for the processing of personal data and that the processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
The personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned regulation and the confidentiality obligations laid down therein.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing of data of Business Partners (Customers/Clients):
in particular, the data will be processed for the following purposes connected to the fulfilment of legislative or contractual obligations:
• obligations required by law for taxation and accounting;
• post-sales support;
• accounting or treasury management;
• litigation management;
• management of Business Partners (Customers/Suppliers);
• quality management;
• fulfilment of obligations foreseen by current laws;
• activity planning;
• customer satisfaction surveys;
• customer/supplier order/invoice history.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing of the Contact’s data (Customers/Clients): in particular, the data will be processed for the following purposes connected to the fulfilment of legislative or contractual obligations:
• management of relations during sales/purchase operations;
• activity planning.
Additional purposes without consent: the personal data could also be used for the following purposes without your consent:
• To carry out market surveys, for statistics and promotional activities related to the sending of advertising and promotional material.
Providing personal data is optional for the aforementioned purposes, and your refusal to allow processing does prevent continuation of the relationship or affect the processing.
The personal data may be processed in the following ways:
• processing using electronic means;
• manual processing using hard copy archives.
All processing is carried out in compliance with the methods under articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures.
The data will be communicated exclusively to competent persons who have been duly appointed to perform these services which are required to correctly manage the relationship and guarantee protection of the data subject's rights.
The data will only be processed by personnel expressly authorised by the data controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
• Administrative and Financial Area;
• Procurement and Production Area;
• Commercial Area;
• Post-sales Support Area;
• Technical Area;
• Quality Management Area;
• Health and Safety Management Area
• IT department;
• Secretary’s office and Reception.
The data may be disclosed to third parties duly appointed as data processors, in particular to:
• Banks and credit institutes;
• Consultants and self-employed professionals as well as partners;
• Within the scope of public and/or private entities for which the communication of data is mandatory or necessary in compliance with legal obligations or is, in any case, required for business administration;
• Subsidiary and associated companies;
• Freight forwarders, carriers, self-employed truck drivers, post offices, logistics companies;
• Agents and representatives.
Personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to article 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of personal data is:
• set for no longer than is required to fulfil the purposes for which the data have been collected and processed for the execution and completion of the contract;
• set for no longer than it takes to complete the services provided;
• set for no longer than is required to fulfil the purposes for which the data have been collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory times envisaged by law.
The data controller, according to the law, is:
Via Borghetto 2
61036 Colli al Metauro (PU), Italy
Tel: +39 0721878711 - Fax: +39 07218787330
VAT No 00112900410
in the person of its legal representative.
You have the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, correction, portability of and opposition to the processing of your personal data, and you can, in general, also exercise all the rights under articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
Regulation EU 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Data subject’s rights
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The data subject has the right to obtain indication:
_a. of the origin of the personal data;
_b. of the purposes and methods of processing;
_c. of the logic applied if processing is carried out using electronic instruments;
_d. of details identifying the data controller, data processors and designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
_e. of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as the appointed representative in the country, data processors or appointees.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
_a. the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
_b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention are unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
_c. confirmation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, including their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disclosed, except for cases where notification proves impossible or requires the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right being protected;
_d. data portability.
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part, to:
a. for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b. to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.